Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi quys, I am a first year law student really struggling with my essay and I am petrified that I am going to accidentally plagiarise by giving an incorrect reference/ forgetting to add something- I am scared that I will get reported and fail my module as I understand there are SERIOUS PERCUSSIONS - as stated by my uni if i accidentally plagiarise.. my whole career could be effected. If anyone with experience of OSCOLA could help me and wouldn't mind assisting me with questions I have as I go through my essay/ having a check of my referencing i would greatly appreciate it( I can dm references)

Hugely appreciated!
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    I do like that all of your threads are titled something like "help" or "advice needed".

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am a third-year law student so I have plenty of experience in writing essays and referencing. I would be happy to help you and read over your essay if you want.

ReputationRep:
    Omg thank you so much, I will defo dm you for some advice with things im not sure on, hopefully I will finish this essay tonight, and I can send examples of things im unsure on thanks again, I reallyyyyyyy appreciate it! God bless :-)
    (Original post by karen95)
    Hey, I am a third-year law student so I have plenty of experience in writing essays and referencing. I would be happy to help you and read over your essay if you want.

ReputationRep:
    No worries! I will try to do my best to help

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 5, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.