Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know this will sound really stupid but what actually attracts guys to girls, I know its personality and looks but what exactly? Girls I think find the whole masculinity strength and protection a turn on but what do guys get from girls? Apart from sex lol

I think it's mainly just the murder and necrophiliac oppurtunity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avogadro6.022*10^23)
    I think it's mainly just the murder and necrophiliac oppurtunity.
    I was thinking the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    ^ +1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio~)
    I know this will sound really stupid but what actually attracts guys to girls, I know its personality and looks but what exactly? Girls I think find the whole masculinity strength and protection a turn on but what do guys get from girls? Apart from sex lol
    girl has got the be intelligent, pretty, honest, without an ego, non-arrogant, and somewhat humorous be that in a witty or blackadder-like way

Aside from the obvious physical attributes, someone who is intellectual (likes to read, has a passion in a particular field), is geeky (likes comics books, films, computer games maybe), and just exhibits attributes which are generally considered beneficial (good listener, someone who's laid back/not too damn serous all the time, willing to comprimise/pragmatic). I'd probably prefer them to be slightly dominant also, as I've never had a girlfriend and if the pressure was bestowed upon me I'd probably crack under it in attempting to please them.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that they can be the exact height at which to balance a pint on their heads.

Oh, and someone who is understanding to the fact that I'm new to the dating field and thus has patience.

ReputationRep:
    Ham sandwiches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nix!)
    Ham sandwiches.
    You can't be for real.
    Anyone that can't be bothered to slice a tomatoe to add to that isn't worth talking to.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Forgive me for being the boring one here, but, "it depends on the guy".

ReputationRep:
    Boobs

ReputationRep:
    BOOBIES!!!!!! :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    The Vagoo.

ReputationRep:
    Mildly atheletic and isn't afraid to get dirty

grace

ReputationRep:
    their eyes

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence.
    Humour.
    Fun.

ReputationRep:
    that was a classic post by the OP

ReputationRep:
    they make good trophies.
    I usually stuff them and have them mounted in my living room

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.