Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site as well as the UCAS process. I have recently submitted my application for Trinity college Oxford for PPE. I am wondering if anyone could help me determine my chances for receiving an interview.

IB- 41 points. ACT- 35. SAT II's, Math- 760, US history- 720, Chemistry- 710, Literature- 650. AP exams, Psychology- 5, Human Geography- 5, World History- 3, Stats- 3.

I have taken 3 TSA practice exams and scored between 79-81.

Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also an international student applying using AP, SAT Subject tests, and ACT scores.
    From what I learnt from Oxford's website, I need to know the AP requirements are three 5s on related subjects. SAT II is not of much importance if you have the necessary APs. Anyway, your ACT is amazing (I only have a 32 for myself). However, even though ACT IS a requirement, I doubt much weight will be put on your score because it's not really course-focused.
    If possible, check the reports for past TSAs and see if they say anything about the threshold for shortlisting people for interview.

Good luck! Check and comment on my post too!

ReputationRep:
    Either you are trolling or have not done any research yourself. Entry requirements are very easy to find and if you have already done a couple of TSAs, you would know that getting 79-81 is not only more than sufficient for an interview, but also incredibly rare, something that very few people manage to achieve, so either quit your ******** or spend 10 minutes browsing the Oxford website

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Oxford
    All undergraduate colleges and departments Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.