Turn on thread page Beta

Holiday romance wants more watch

I met this guy whilst I was on holiday, we exchanged numbers and we stay in contact regularly. He told me he has feelings for me and I told him that I actually felt the same way. He's getting attached to me and I think I will be soon too. I am going back there next year also for another holiday for a couple of weeks.

I told him that I don't know if it's wise for us to be together romantically because we live in different countries, we can't hang out like a normal couple would do. I told him he will get tired eventually and will want a girl nearby. He's trying to persuade me by saying the distance doesn't matter, he will wait for me, for us to enjoy the moment and quit worrying and we can hang out when I go back there for a bit next year. Won't it hurt even more to leave him if we start something romantic now? Our future is just rocky and I'm not really a spontaneous person.

ReputationRep:
    He just wants you for the red passport

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    I doubt it because the first time I met him, I asked him if he'd ever move to another country like England. He said he really doesn't know, because he loves his own country and is training for a certain profession over there, plus all his family and friends are in his country so I don't think he would. It seems like he'd have more over there in his country than he would here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I doubt it because the first time I met him, I asked him if he'd ever move to another country like England. He said he really doesn't know, because he loves his own country and is training for a certain profession over there, plus all his family and friends are in his country so I don't think he would. It seems like he'd have more over there in his country than he would here.
    That's what he would say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Or if the U.K. leaves the EU then she may want his passport:

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...P=share_btn_wa

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.