Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

My iPhone 5C was showing me issues with my yellow bar storage section - I'd researched it and I tried everything, and my last resort was to backup my phone to my computer and then reformat my phone completely. I did this, the backup went fine and I have it on my iTunes but when it comes to putting the data back on my phone, iTunes is asking me to put in a password. I don't know this password, because I have never clicked the option for encryption. Fleeing to Google, I tried all my usual passwords that the search engine suggested, as well as passwords such as "0000", "1234" etc to no prevail. I'm currently sat with two decryption programmes in front of me, attempting to gain the password that I never set.

If anyone has any advice then I'd really appreciate it. As you can understand my phone is my livelihood and I don't want to lose everything that's on there by the restriction of a password. Anything is welcomed!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.