Turn on thread page Beta

Is anyone still in conact with hct (old member). watch

ReputationRep:
    OK there was a member on here called "herecomestrouble".

I had a silly teenage crush on her (OK i admit). Then we became friends. Or so I thought,

But I just think (maybe it was down to her personality disorder(s). she was taking me for an absolute fool and I was naive enough to believe all the PMs and cards and emails she sent me saying how much of a good friend she was to me.

She was also very much in with two notorious trolls at the time, (can't remember their exact username) so I think they were her co-conspirators.

The last I heard from her was I sent her an email (she never spoke to me on the phone or had a desire to meet me despite arranging to meet me in her uni city (but she didn't respond to any of my PMs the night before, so, I believe she just wanted me to go all that way amnd just laugh at my expense when she didn't show up).

She was dating a guy off here (poor *******) but I believe they've since split.

She's also a doctor now I hear, and people of her nature shouldn't be anywhere near the medical profession (but that's by the by).

I just want closure more than anything, an apology....why did she feel she could treat me that way, (especially since I was emotionally fragile at the time?)

If someone could draw her attention to this thread then :thumbsup), as long as she gets the message that sleeping dogs wont lie until she relaises what she's done and so she won't do it to others (there are other "victims" on here btw.

Cheers!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Wow how long ago would this have been? Last thread she made was in 2012, I'm guessing that's when she was last active. I highly doubt she'll come back to TSR and do the same thing again (if it's true).

I don't think there's much you can do but move on, but why do you want closure after so many years? It sounds like after all this time you still have feelings for her or are still bothered with the whole thing.

It can happen anywhere tbh, though if people on TSR want to meet up, then it's probably best if you're connected on several social media platforms and have seen each other (Skype video call, Facetime, etc...) to make sure they're not a catfish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Wow how long ago would this have been? Last thread she made was in 2012, I'm guessing that's when she was last active. I highly doubt she'll come back to TSR and do the same thing again (if it's true).

I don't think there's much you can do but move on, but why do you want closure after so many years? It sounds like after all this time you still have feelings for her or are still bothered with the whole thing.

It can happen anywhere tbh, though if people on TSR want to meet up, then it's probably best if you're connected on several social media platforms and have seen each other (Skype video call, Facetime, etc...) to make sure they're not a catfish.
    i never did have true amorous feelings, certainly platonic ones, yeah the horse has bolted but idk
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You expect answers from someone who left a long time ago. If she played you, then what makes you think she will bother trying to explain herself to you and make you feel better? Not going to happen imo.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.