Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, has anyone who's already had interviews for nursing at Surrey received offers? I'm driving myself insane continuously refreshing my emails! Thanks and good luck to all applicants x

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you are not the only one driving theirself crazy haha! I applied three days ago and I am constantly checking my e-mail! I applied for Biomedical Sciences but haven't got anything besides the acknowledgement email yet :/ Best of luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluerain716)
    Don't worry, you are not the only one driving theirself crazy haha! I applied three days ago and I am constantly checking my e-mail! I applied for Biomedical Sciences but haven't got anything besides the acknowledgement email yet :/ Best of luck to you!
    I got a conditional offer today

ReputationRep:
    noo not yet so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer today
    That's amazing well done!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicole86)
    That's amazing well done!! X
    Thanks xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer for BSc Mental Health Nursing the day of my interview, but I'm pretty sure they don't start giving out many offers until January/February time. I think I was just extremely lucky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyseden)
    I got a conditional offer for BSc Mental Health Nursing the day of my interview, but I'm pretty sure they don't start giving out many offers until January/February time. I think I was just extremely lucky!
    That's great, well done 😊 Is Surrey your first choice? X

ReputationRep:
    That's great, well done 😊 Is Surrey your first choice? X
    Yes definitely! I was so disheartened as it was my first interview and I went home wanting to cry, I thought it went awfully but I suppose they take nerves into account. What branch have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyseden)
    Yes definitely! I was so disheartened as it was my first interview and I went home wanting to cry, I thought it went awfully but I suppose they take nerves into account. What branch have you applied for?
    I've applied for child. I fell in love with Surrey, it's just a waiting game now. Where else ave you applied x

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys have an idea if they invite you for an interview for Biomedical sciences?

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys have an idea if they invite you for an interview for Biomedical sciences?
    Not sure, but if you've already received a conditional offer I wouldn't have though so x

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, but if you've already received a conditional offer I wouldn't have though so x
    Yes, they gave me a conditional offer two days ago! Xx

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for child. I fell in love with Surrey, it's just a waiting game now. Where else ave you applied x
    Kings College London, West London, Kingston and Anglia Ruskin :-) What about you? I really like the look of kings and kingston though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.