The Student Room Group

Fashion marketing lcf 2017/18

Hi,

I am planning on applying for the fashion marketing course for next year. I know it's really early to ask, but are there anyone who is applying next year aswell who is lost in regards to acommodation?
Hey i'm thinking of applying to fashion buying and merchandising at lcf too. I'm also looking at all the accommodations but it's so complicated aha! I think the most convenient is sketch house as it's only 20 mins via tube and the rest are usually by bus I think!
Reply 2
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES SEPT 2017 LIME GROVE
Hi guys,
I'm going to attend LCF at the Lime Grove campus from next september and since I think that The Costume Store is pretty expensive and far from the university I searched for private solutions such as houses and flats.
I've found a couple of houses with 4 bedrooms each that would cost from 148 to 174/pppw (all bills included) saving from 58 up to 163£/month (which i think is great if you are on a budget like myself) compared to the costume store. All of them are at max 30 mins away by walk and 10 mins away by bicycle from Lime Grove (the closest one is one street away tbh).
For this reason I am looking for roommates, so if you are interested, or you know somebody that could be, send me a dm on instagram at deangelolucia or an email at [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending