The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Offer Holders 2017 Entry

Shall we make a Facebook group? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oooh i have an offer from Kings tooo, what subject is yours for + are you likely to firm it? :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Zara0526
Oooh i have an offer from Kings tooo, what subject is yours for + are you likely to firm it? :smile:

English Language and Linguistics. :smile:

I've been offered me AAB, so I'm not too sure yet. I've got an ongoing medical condition, so they've said they may lower the offer if I submit a doctor's note. Fingers crossed they will.

I'm still waiting to hear back from UCL, although I'm not sure if they'll give me an offer.

What subject are you hoping to study and are you thinking of firming yours? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ellavanderbilt
English Language and Linguistics. :smile:

I've been offered me AAB, so I'm not too sure yet. I've got an ongoing medical condition, so they've said they may lower the offer if I submit a doctor's note. Fingers crossed they will.

I'm still waiting to hear back from UCL, although I'm not sure if they'll give me an offer.

What subject are you hoping to study and are you thinking of firming yours? :smile:

I have an offer for Geography at AAB but i also have offers from Bristol, Cardiff and Royal Holloway.... but i am definitely thinking of firming :smile:
I have an offer for Geography at AAB but i also have offers from Bristol, Cardiff and Royal Holloway.... but i am definitely thinking of firming :smile:

Aww, that's awesome! So is King's your favourite out of all the universities that you've applied to? :smile:

I might see you there next year if we both go firm. :smile:
Reply 5
Aww, that's awesome! So is King's your favourite out of all the universities that you've applied to? :smile:

I might see you there next year if we both go firm. :smile:

Well i am applying to Cambridge (but my chancea are slim). So Kings is most likely to be my firm choice :smile:
Well i am applying to Cambridge (but my chancea are slim). So Kings is most likely to be my firm choice :smile:

Ah well, you'll never know until they get back to you. I never expected King's to give me an offer but they did. :smile:

Good luck by the way. :smile:
Reply 7
Ah well, you'll never know until they get back to you. I never expected King's to give me an offer but they did. :smile:

Good luck by the way. :smile:

Thank you! Where else are you waiting for offers from? 😉
Thank you! Where else are you waiting for offers from? 😉

I'm only waiting for UCL now, I know the rivalry between them and King's is very strong. 😂

It's so annoying though since UCAS is down this weekend and I've gotten a couple of update emails to check Track, so I have to wait until Monday to see what's happening now. :colonhash:😂
Reply 9
I'm only waiting for UCL now, I know the rivalry between them and King's is very strong. 😂

It's so annoying though since UCAS is down this weekend and I've gotten a couple of update emails to check Track, so I have to wait until Monday to see what's happening now. :colonhash:😂

Ahh no, i hope all goes well though!! 😃
Ahh no, i hope all goes well though!! 😃

Thank you! :h:
Reply 11
Just received a conditional offer (AAA) for psychology :biggrin:
Original post by anisha24
Just received a conditional offer (AAA) for psychology :biggrin:

Congratulations! Do you think you'll firm it? :smile:
Reply 13
Congratulations! Do you think you'll firm it? :smile:

I am just waiting for UCL or else I will definitely firm it.
I am just waiting for UCL or else I will definitely firm it.

Me too! UCL seem to be taking ages this year. Have you been asked to fill out a questionnaire?
Reply 15
Me too! UCL seem to be taking ages this year. Have you been asked to fill out a questionnaire?

Nope, I haven't received any response from them. What questionnaire did you get?
Nope, I haven't received any response from them. What questionnaire did you get?

Ah okay, me neither. I was just curious as I know English applicants can sometimes get them. :smile:
Reply 17
has anybody got an offer to study political economy or PPE? If so, would you be so kind as to tell me your predictions and GCSEs
Received my offer to study Comparative Literature yesterday!!!

I honestly, had only read about the subject online and then they held a taster day, which was absolutely brilliant. Plus, they have such a wide range of languages to choose from, I feel spoiled for choice lol

Aside from King's, I also have an offer from SOAS for Social Anthropology and still need to hear back from the other 3. But, I do have an interview with Goldsmiths for Education, Culture & Society next Tuesday. Wish me luck!
Conditional for Philosophy came through yesterday, AAA :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest