Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This guy keeps calling me since I got my new phone . His number is from Pakistan and keeps calling me , to the point where I get frustrated and call him back and say stop calling not only does not listen but also I lose my cash balance.Anyways this afternoon he called me and I wasn't there so my friends instead picked up the phone then started swearing at him and so on he kept saying in his broken English , the f word or I love you to my group of friends.Later on , he messaged me on what's app and kept talking to me then Inblocked him then I got another message from him again but with another phone number and this keeps repeating . Should I change my number?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Block his number

ReputationRep:
    You can adjust your WhatsApp privacy settings so only people in your contact list can see your photo, status and last seen. Just block him as soon as he messages you, don't respond. I use an app called Mr Number Block or something like that and it automatically rejects calls from spam numbers. There's also options like "Block all numbers beginning with..." and I use it to block 0845 or other spam calls I get. So just download that and block numbers beginning with his area code, should be something like +92 for Pakistan
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Change your number

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.