Turn on thread page Beta

I just want to cry watch

ReputationRep:
    I had 2 sixth form extrance exams this week so far i am having a third one tomorrow.These are private schools I wanted so badly to get the bursary and go to them and I feel like i had failed my exams and i will fail the enxt one tomorrow i just want to cry because I want it so much but I don't think i will get it I am not very intelligent and what was I thinking picking physics.:cry:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    I had 2 sixth form extrance exams this week so far i am having a third one tomorrow.These are private schools I wanted so badly to get the bursary and go to them and I feel like i had failed my exams and i will fail the enxt one tomorrow i just want to cry because I want it so much but I don't think i will get it I am not very intelligent and what was I thinking picking physics.:cry:
    Get enough sleep exams can seem very tough, but who knows, you might do well enough to qualify. Forget about the other two for now (not easy to do, I know) and best of luck for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Get enough sleep exams can seem very tough, but who knows, you might do well enough to qualify. Forget about the other two for now (not easy to do, I know) and best of luck for tomorrow.
    Thank you but it went rubbish I want to cry even more I suck at chemistry,physics and maths why was I so ambitious i should have picked soft subjects but there I was too ambitious ready to even do further maths and I found the normal maths paper so hard and the chemistry,physcis especially.I no longer want to be a doctor I only wanted to be one because of my love for biology but i find chemistry just too hard and I was revising for over 2 weeks I spent all my half term revising for what only to be disappointed.My parents don't understand how important these exams were for me they don't even understand why I want to go to a competitive outstanding school they aren't supportive of my dreams and ambitions they want me to be a doctor yet they are so unsupporitve i am tired of trying every day I want to go to bed and cry because I am stupid.I am tired of revising for what to fail i will fail with or without revision so why try?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.