Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is my Grow Your Grades Blog!

General Info:

Hi guys, I'm Salma and I am in year 12, my options are Chemistry, Psychology, Maths Geography, EPQ (and Biology but in year 13 as an AS) My options seem to be very broad but my uni options are forever fluctuating so who knows what I will do. However the Senior Leadership Team in my school are underestimating me so I've made this thread to try and somehow motivate myself to proving them wrong (lets hope i succeed)

I've created my own target grades rather than use the school ones which are based solely on GCSEs but I will include them in once I know what they are

Target Grades

Red is for by the end of year 12 Green is for by January time
    Chemistry A B
    Psychology A B
    Maths A A
    Geography A A
    Biology (I'm taking this next year) A

My GCSE Grades weren't all that amazing, and because of this im getting a hard time from my school ergh

Finally...

So thank you all for reading! If anyone has any constructive criticism of advice I'd be happy to hear it, or if you have any questions, dont hesitate to attack me

also brainzistheword you're my inspiration! congratulations on your GCSE results!!!

ReputationRep:
    So my plan for tonight: 04/11/16
    -Get 1/4 of my geography report done
    -do some chemistry independent study
    -do all Chemistry homework given
    -some EPQ Research and finish initial ideas
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    This is my Grow Your Grades Blog!

General Info:

Hi guys, I'm Salma and I am in year 12, my options are Chemistry, Psychology, Maths Geography, EPQ (and Biology but in year 13 as an AS) My options seem to be very broad but my uni options are forever fluctuating so who knows what I will do. However the Senior Leadership Team in my school are underestimating me so I've made this thread to try and somehow motivate myself to proving them wrong (lets hope i succeed)

I've created my own target grades rather than use the school ones which are based solely on GCSEs but I will include them in once I know what they are

Target Grades

Red is for by the end of year 12 Green is for by January time
    Chemistry A B
    Psychology A B
    Maths A A
    Geography A A
    Biology (I'm taking this next year) A

My GCSE Grades weren't all that amazing, 2A*, 4As, 3Bs 2Cs and because of this im getting a hard time from my school ergh

Finally...

So thank you all for reading! If anyone has any constructive criticism of advice I'd be happy to hear it, or if you have any questions, dont hesitate to attack me

also brainzistheword you're my inspiration! congratulations on your GCSE results!!!
    Hey!! Thank you so much for the tag! It means such a lot and I'm glad you found my blog useful

I can't understand why your school is giving you a hard time over your GCSEs, as they are pretty amazing! You should be so proud!

I wish you the best of luck with all your studies and likewise, if you need anything just drop me a message and I'll see what I can do (I'll be sure to keep checking back regularly to make sure you're staying up to date :P)

ReputationRep:
    what i did yesterday 05/11/16
    i had work until 5 and didnt start actually studying until later so very little was done, i did a bit more epq research here and there and caught up on psychology

today 06/11/16
    although half the day is gone and im going out at 7 im slightly working fast
    -do chemistry independent study
    -and start revising for my maths test on friday
    -do my intial ideas for epq

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1478450718.658777.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  164.5 KB

heres a quick pic of how i structure my to do lists

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't been uploading much life has been crazy hectic what with school, work and finding time to do the 1000 things i need to get done. So i managed to take a bit of time out of my bus schedule to apologise and hopefully tomorrow I will start updating you guys again, but since its 10:32 pm theres not much point of giving a plan

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.