Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am debating whether to go to a job interview for a full time job at Schuh. The reason being is that I am going on holiday in December for a week and a half and I don't know whether they will just automatically reject me because I have a pre booked holiday as retail is at its busiest at that time of year. What do you think? Should I go to the interview and hope for the best or not bother?

Thanks,

Floewr
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by floewr)
    Hi,

I am debating whether to go to a job interview for a full time job at Schuh. The reason being is that I am going on holiday in December for a week and a half and I don't know whether they will just automatically reject me because I have a pre booked holiday as retail is at its busiest at that time of year. What do you think? Should I go to the interview and hope for the best or not bother?

Thanks,

Floewr
    I'm not entirely sure if this will be of much help now, as it's been a few days (sorry about lack of response), but it'd be worth going even for the interview experience.

If you can work extra around the height of December (15th December onwards) to make up for it, then that'd probably be useful to the business.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.