The Student Room Group

Girlfriends problems

i have a girlfriend and we have been going out for 3 years, we got together in 2013. She has a best friend and always hangs out with her, i really like this girl alot. However i feel like my girlfriend is in the way of this happening... im not as happy as i was at the start of the relationship. What do i do? Do i just wait till uni and back off for now? please help
Original post by Anonymous
i have a girlfriend and we have been going out for 3 years, we got together in 2013. She has a best friend and always hangs out with her, i really like this girl alot. However i feel like my girlfriend is in the way of this happening... im not as happy as i was at the start of the relationship. What do i do? Do i just wait till uni and back off for now? please help

When you say you aren't as happy as you were,regardless of the other girl,do you think you d be happier without your girlfriend?
So you like your girlfriends best friend?

If you're not happy break up with your girlfriend and move on from her best friend. She's not exactly going to be thrilled when you dump her for her best friend so it's best to move on from them both..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending