The Student Room Group

Journey to good A-level grades blog (Grow Your Grades blog)

I will be blogging how I get on with my A-levels and my week to week journey and my strategy in more detail.
Personal details:
I am from an African background and I came to the UK when I was 11 and tried for a grammar school without having 11+ tutoring and it cost it me in the end. This meant spending my high-school years in a mediocre school. For my GCSEs I got 10A-Cs. IA 6Bs 3Cs. For my AS grades, I got ABD but this year I am working extremely hard to surprise everyone in my class by getting that elusive A* which is doable and getting an AA in Double-Applied ICT.
A-level subjects I am studying are Mathematics and Double-Applied ICT.
I am happy to answer any questions that anyone has to the best I can. I will be uploading stuff like music I listen to whilst I study and how I balance work with play time and etc. For maths I will say the websites I use to revise and the resources I use to revise. My exam board for maths is AQA, I did core 1,statistics 1 and core 2 in AS and this year I am doing core 3, core 4 and decision 1. For double-applied ICT the exam board is Edexcel.
This may sound a little selfish but I am doing this to mainly motivate myself and you guys that are taking your final A-level exams next year to do the best we can and succeed with GREAT GRADES...
Reply 1
if you are taking your GCSEs as well, feel free to join in the conversation and ask any questions.
Good luck, I know you can do it! Especially with Maths :colondollar: :wink:!

Quick Reply

Latest