Turn on thread page Beta

I feel like I can be famous, and i dont know what for? watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel like i have drive and motivation but I dont have any clear path.

I feel like working hard, right now for success. Will compensate for things currently and last year that just havent been working for me in particular my social life. I know i can make it but but what for?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    youtuber

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    youtuber
    Yes possibly, a lot of my favourite youtubers had no idea they would be doing youtube
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Yes possibly, a lot of my favourite youtubers had no idea they would be doing youtube
    Exactly!
    What kind of videos would you post?

ReputationRep:
    idk if fame if something you should pursue for because u'll always be relying on approval from lots of people to be happy

sorry i am tht moody person
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    You will be famous for the inconsistent capitalisation of "I" in thread titles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Exactly!
    What kind of videos would you post?
    I have no clue, when I was younger I used to always watching gaming youtube vids but now I have lost total interest in gaming.

I used to watch a lot of fitness videos but I have lost interest/ have proper form now and cba to post fitness vids.

Right now a lot of youtube i watch is either self development/life stuff or politics or motivational videos
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I have no clue, when I was tounger I used to always watching gaming youtube vids but now I have lost total interest in gaming.

I used to watch a lot of fitness videos but I have lost interest/ have proper form now and cba to post fitness vids.

Right now a lot of youtube i watfh is either self development/life stuff or politics or motivational videos
    Hmmmm
    Yeah, you should defo post videos that you're interested in, otherwise there's no point
    Also make sure to stick to a theme which usually makes you get more subscribers as they know exactly want kind of content to expect
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Kim Kardashian says hi

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.