Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to do primary education at university starting september and have had a few interviews back. They told me I had to bring an object and talk about how it can be related to many different subjects in lessons. E.g. maths, P.E science. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as it is my first interview and I am really nervous. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Where is the interview?

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am the same, i am just trying to think of something to do that is interesting and will make me stand out haha! does anyone know what type of questions may be asked in the interviews so that i can prepare for it? Also where are your interviews at?
    Thanks
    shannon x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImperialWombat)
    Where is the interview?
    Liverpool Hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannonk1998)
    hi, i am the same, i am just trying to think of something to do that is interesting and will make me stand out haha! does anyone know what type of questions may be asked in the interviews so that i can prepare for it? Also where are your interviews at?
    Thanks
    shannon x
    Mine is Liverpool Hope What about you? Im not too sure. Makes me so nervous x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlett IOM)
    Mine is Liverpool Hope What about you? Im not too sure. Makes me so nervous x
    ah thats excellent good luck but I'm sure you will do amazing, iv got one at sunderland on Wednesday, York at the beginning of December and northumbria in January so I'm so stressed at not knowing what I'm going to be asked and things haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannonk1998)
    ah thats excellent good luck but I'm sure you will do amazing, iv got one at sunderland on Wednesday, York at the beginning of December and northumbria in January so I'm so stressed at not knowing what I'm going to be asked and things haha
    Is sunderland your first one? I had one in Durham on last week. I have one in Northumbria in January too! x

ReputationRep:
    how was your Durham one? what questions did they ask? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarlett IOM)
    Is sunderland your first one? I had one in Durham on last week. I have one in Northumbria in January too! x
    how was your Durham one? I have one there next week and was wondering what questions they asked you? x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  3. University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.