lou_weed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can someone give me a list of universities that offer foundation entry medicine courses?(**which are still running!!) I've only found: Manchester, Dundee, and Cardiff?
Mutmit287
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lou_weed)
Can someone give me a list of universities that offer foundation entry medicine courses?(**which are still running!!) I've only found: Manchester, Dundee, and Cardiff?
Type A104 into google and a few more come up, Ive seen Sheffield, UEA, Nottingham.
phil730d
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Some only take students that fulfill certain eligibility criteria like doing their A-Levels at a non selective state school and are thus disadvantaged in any way. King's only offers foundation years to students from the area of Greater London. Keele also offer foundation years as far I now.
Amedic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, the Medic Portal's website has a page just for foundation courses, and it lists the schools that offer them:

https://www.themedicportal.com/appli...ation-courses/

So according to this: Cardiff, Keele, UEA, Southampton, Kings, Dundee, Manchester, St Andrews, and Sheffield.

I would also check they are still running the course on each uni's website, though. Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads