The Student Room Group

I have a small penis and phimosis?

My penis when fully erect is at a whopping 4.5 inches and as an added bonus I am unable to retract my foreskin AT ALL. The foreskin is as tight as it was when I first came out of my mother's vagina... It's quite an ugly sight if I have to say so myself. Would most girls find my penis disgusting?
Original post by Anonymous
My penis when fully erect is at a whopping 4.5 inches and as an added bonus I am unable to retract my foreskin AT ALL. The foreskin is as tight as it was when I first came out of my mother's vagina... It's quite an ugly sight if I have to say so myself. Would most girls find my penis disgusting?

To be fair, in the least offensive way possible, I find most penises less than beautiful. I'm much less interested in the penis than I am in the guy :smile:

I wouldn't dwell on it too much, there's nothing you can do to change the length of your penis and as you get older you'll realise that it's not the most important thing in a relationship equation. Or, at least it isn't for me!
I have phimosis too, and understand how painful it is - it really sucks bro!

I would get it checked out by a doctor because trust me its worth it, it makes everything A LOT more pleasurable and just comfortable because phimosis is extremely painful.
It is a little embarrasing having to go through a doctor but having a circumcision is worth it, trust me.

And as far as size goes, theres really not much you can do about that mate but if thats all a girl cares about then she's shallow.
Reply 3
I have phimosis too, and understand how painful it is - it really sucks bro!

I would get it checked out by a doctor because trust me its worth it, it makes everything A LOT more pleasurable and just comfortable because phimosis is extremely painful.
It is a little embarrasing having to go through a doctor but having a circumcision is worth it, trust me.

And as far as size goes, theres really not much you can do about that mate but if thats all a girl cares about then she's shallow.

I'd also recommend considering circumcision in such case. 4.5 inches is below average, but not by far. You can still fully enjoy sex and satisfy a woman if you know how to use it well :wink:

I realllyyyyyy wouldn't worry about what girls think because I have never known a friend of mine to base their opinion on a guy on their penis. We really don't care about that.
I've had friends with phimosis before and from what I've heard, you'd be better off getting a circumcision (they look better that way anyway)

Quick Reply

Latest