The Student Room Group

Heriot-watt, Uni of Kent,Portsmouth and Plymouth

Would anyone know which Uni would be the overall best?
It depends on what you value most: are you going by a specific course, overall rating, student satisfaction or other factors?
Have a look at some online rankings like The Guardian or other reliable websites. Maybe if you know anybody at those universities, contact them and ask their opinion, or ask online here!

If you want a word of mouth opinion, I would say that from what I've heard, Kent is the best out of those universities, but that's hugely subjective and likely to vary course to course.

Original post by imogen_chip
Original post by imogen_chip

Original post by LamantChenille
It depends on what you value most: are you going by a specific course, overall rating, student satisfaction or other factors?
Have a look at some online rankings like The Guardian or other reliable websites. Maybe if you know anybody at those universities, contact them and ask their opinion, or ask online here!

If you want a word of mouth opinion, I would say that from what I've heard, Kent is the best out of those universities, but that's hugely subjective and likely to vary course to course.

Hi folks,

Great response from LamantChenille, University choices are completely subjective. Just wanted to leave a comment to say if you have any questions for us specifically, fire away :smile:.

Cheers,
Keir

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending