Just an A Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kelvin
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I received my A- level marks. The A- grade boundary is 80% and I score 481/600.. How lucky I am!!! If I didn't score that two marks, I will not be going to Oxford this coming October.
Forders
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
me too! i got 481/600 for chem and wouldnt be going to cam if i had 2 fewer marks. i feel really bad, there are so many so much cleverer ppl than me out there.

xxx
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Forders)
me too! i got 481/600 for chem and wouldnt be going to cam if i had 2 fewer marks. i feel really bad, there are so many so much cleverer ppl than me out there.

xxx
Don't feel bad, the admissions tutors at Cambridge looked at you for your interview and saw much potential and enthusiasm (unless you sucessfully bribed them!). Whats more, you also achieved your offer. So hold your head up high with the rest of them.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Don't feel bad, the admissions tutors at Cambridge looked at you for your interview and saw much potential and enthusiasm (unless you sucessfully bribed them!). Whats more, you also achieved your offer. So hold your head up high with the rest of them.

Exactly, you did something almost impossible, and got in so don't complain, be happy.

Phil
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.16%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.25%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (90)
19.61%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (185)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.58%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.1%