Turn on thread page Beta

How can you distinguish girls who want sex from girls who want relationships watch

ReputationRep:
    Say, I walk into any socially friendly place like a bar or the gym. As a guy hoping to find a girl who isn't into serious long-term relationships like me, how do I do it without sounding like I'm "objectifying" her, coz, everytime I tell her my honest intentions, it seems like I'm the bad guy.
    I know that it's a good thing to know what she's all about, but I don't want to end up realising that I'm wasting my time with her.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I don't think you should be trying to find girls to have sex with at the gym. Join a dating site/app and make your intentions clear, then you're not leading someone on and your time shouldn't be wasted.

ReputationRep:
    Flop out your **** in her presence.

Best way to communicate your intentions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)

never heard of a better idea :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    dont act like boyfriend material

There are girls who want sex and no relationship? :eek:

I thought all girls were lovey dovey and would rather have a relationship...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angell99)
    never heard of a better idea :rolleyes:

Always works for me. :dontknow:

rookie error! You don't tell them your intentions honestly.....lie to get what you want.

Girls will say it's not fair blah blah but half of them chat **** anyway so you may as well lie to get what you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

you could not have been more wrong some girls do want a relationship and all that lovey dovey stuff not all tho

ReputationRep:
    Always works for me. :dontknow:
    never said that it did not

ReputationRep:
    Ask. Always works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

lol

Nope that is an archaic notion now.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the whole objectifying thing cant seem to make its mind up.

It's bad for a guy to find a woman sexually attractive or specifically look for a woman he is sexually attracted to? But a woman can go out, wear whatever she wants do whatever she wants say whatever she wants, but if a guy is into that he's suddently 'objectifying' her.

Seems like people want to repress straight sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-keturah)
    Well, I don't think you should be trying to find girls to have sex with at the gym. Join a dating site/app and make your intentions clear, then you're not leading someone on and your time shouldn't be wasted.
    Been there, done that, but I've had better results on Grindr and Hornet(and no, I'm not confused, I am a bi-guy with a stronger preference for girls)

ReputationRep:

Either you're joking or you're trying to put me in prison for indecent exposure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshDawg)
    I feel like the whole objectifying thing cant seem to make its mind up.

It's bad for a guy to find a woman sexually attractive or specifically look for a woman he is sexually attracted to? But a woman can go out, wear whatever she wants do whatever she wants say whatever she wants, but if a guy is into that he's suddently 'objectifying' her.

Seems like people want to repress straight sexuality.
    That's brings me back to one of my most recent forums, where I said I went straight forward with a girl about wanting "to have fun" with her and most posters were acting like I saw her as a "sex slave" that I wanted to put in chains for my exclusive pleasure. especially the female ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kenni12)
    Been there, done that, but I've had better results on Grindr and Hornet(and no, I'm not confused, I am a bi-guy with a stronger preference for girls)
    Most girls want more than just sex I guess.

(Original post by Ella-keturah)
    Most girls want more than just sex I guess.
    Could you elaborate, what do you mean by more? I've never had a girlfriend hence I am asking.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Just state your intentions before anything happens, and don't do 'bf stuff' lol. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.