Turn on thread page Beta

Bape/BBC? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone else into Bape and Billionaire Boys Club?

If so let us know what you got!

Hopefully gonna get a few items for the start of Uni and shut the **** down lol!

ReputationRep:
    nah i'm white.

ReputationRep:
    Its not for black people you idiot.

There was a big thread on this a week or 2 ago.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell do people pay so much money for crap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    nah i'm white.
    get a tan then

(Original post by Pav27)
    its called style

ReputationRep:
    Whatever it is, it sounds ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grizzly)
    get a tan then

its called style
    You're paying a massive premium to buy something for a label that no one cares about. It's called stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand why youd pay so much to get something that seems like its deliberately trying to look cheap.

ReputationRep:
    I am not a huge fan of Bape/BBC but there is a pair of Ice cream shoes that i do like. (Ice Cream Board Flips II)

I know that it may not be to everybody's taste but I like them.

ReputationRep:
    cant say i like the brand, all-over print hoodies dont do it for me at all and the trainers (bapestas) are just bizarre af1 rip-offs, i dont understand why such blatent copying is supported by consumers.

Also the official stuff is so unbelievably over-priced, £80 for a t-shirt and 250+ for a hoodie is just unreal

Saying that some of the t-shirts like the baby milo t shirts etc are kinda cool, i have one which im pretty sure is fake but i wear it sometimes anyway cos i like the colour

ReputationRep:
    i reckon you only like those shoes coz kanye west had them on the friday night project the other night, and you want to be like him. admit it!

ReputationRep:
    i like the bathing ape and baby milo tees the jeans n hoodys are 2 expensive and too extrame for me i own one tshirt which i bought a few years ago from Bape London too many fakes on road!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    i reckon you only like those shoes coz kanye west had them on the friday night project the other night, and you want to be like him. admit it!
    haha JOKER

(Original post by Pav27)
    You're paying a massive premium to buy something for a label that no one cares about. It's called stupidity.
    who ever told you that lied to you...

bape and bbc are cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav27)
    Word on the street is it's called 'Style'. So you must be retarded.

I own two pairs of shoes by BBC/Ice Cream. And I must say they've turned heads and people actually like the style. Just about to buy a few more hoodies. However, due to the numerous fakes out there I will be moving onto other brands with similar styles from KarmaLoop.

ReputationRep:
    Style is completely subjective, just because they don't agree with you doesn't make them less of a person. Also, don't use ****** as an insult.

ReputationRep:
    for the money they ask, you are talking designer money, and personally, the thought and the quality just aren't there. its just not up to the price it charges, and is trading on the name of pharrell etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interlude88)
    Style is completely subjective, just because they don't agree with you doesn't make them less of a person. Also, don't use ****** as an insult.
    Should I care?

ReputationRep:
    No, but maybe you should consider growing up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatest21)
    Word on the street is it's called 'Style'. So you must be retarded.
    haha, coming from someone who pays stupid amounts of money on clothes, that differ from things 1/4 the price only in their label? I'm afraid you're significantly more retarded than I could ever possibly be. Hey, here's something you may enjoy, burning money.

ReputationRep:
    i hate the brand. like the style. i practicly live in the style and pay like 2 quid a top and 30 quid for shoes

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.