Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On the whole how is it "stupidity"? If I want to spend money like that on stuff I like then why should you care? I was merely reacting to what you said to Grizzly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav27)
    haha, coming from someone who pays stupid amounts of money on clothes, that differ from things 1/4 the price only in their label? I'm afraid you're significantly more retarded than I could ever possibly be. Hey, here's something you may enjoy, burning money.
    Actually youre being stupid. People put different values on different things and if they have the money then why not spend it in a way that satisfies themselves? I would spend 80 quid on a pair of jeans if I liked them but Id never spend 350-400 quid on a console or something even though other people might. Its just personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    I like the BBC hoodies/t-shirts. I agree about the BAPE shoes, they do seem to be ripping off air force ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatest21)
    On the whole how is it "stupidity"? If I want to spend money like that on stuff I like then why should you care? I was merely reacting to what you said to Grizzly.
    dont worry bred, these people laughin at what we spend are just mad coz they dont have the balls to pay the price for clothes we might.

this is why 99% of the population all look like clones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova2)
    Actually youre being stupid. People put different values on different things and if they have the money then why not spend it in a way that satisfies themselves? I would spend 80 quid on a pair of jeans if I liked them but Id never spend 350-400 quid on a console or something even though other people might. Its just personal preference.
    much respect on this pal

i bet half these fools got an Xbox 360 at home lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grizzly)
    dont worry bred, these people laughin at what we spend are just mad coz they dont have the balls to pay the price for clothes we might.

this is why 99% of the population all look like clones
    its tune

ReputationRep:
    Only just heared of this lable through this thread - not something I'd like to see my boyfriend wear, but if that's what you want to spend your money, go for it. Not my money you're spending and if those clothes give you confidence then they're worth it. You'll need confidence at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grizzly)
    Only a true pansy makes a statement in which he indicates buying expensive clothes require 'balls'. Do you run away from bees and footballs too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav27)
    Only a true pansy makes a statement in which he indicates buying expensive clothes require 'balls'. Do you run away from bees and footballs too?

ReputationRep:
    My brother recently bought a pair of icecreams, niiiiiiiice they are.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about human capital! Style adds to human capital, Amongst other things. Style adds personality and says something about you before you speak. Style is also 1 of the things girls like about lads.

In the modern era if you don't think style is important!

You probably Poor and a virgin which is unfortunate for you

Plus people that know of bbc/ice cream Rep you lol A kid asked to take a picture with me cause of my Ice Cream Tee in a club 1 night lol Noo Lie! Ha

"Style is when everyone else realises they wont look as good as you" X

ReputationRep:
    1. This thread died a year ago, so why on earth have you dug it up with nothing particularly beneficial to add?
    2. Txt Spk is not allowed in this forum.

ReputationRep:
    hello 2005

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.