Exam PAPERS!!!!!! Watch

Annaconda
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I found out yesterday that for A levels, sure in te past not as many people got As, but they didnt need to, no one was given university offers of As, eg today a doctors grade would need to be AAA/AAB, in the past they would be BBB/BBC.
This shows that papers were harder back then, but people werent expected to/ didnt need to get such a high score.
LadyJaneGrey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Annaconda)
I found out yesterday that for A levels, sure in te past not as many people got As, but they didnt need to, no one was given university offers of As, eg today a doctors grade would need to be AAA/AAB, in the past they would be BBB/BBC.
This shows that papers were harder back then, but people werent expected to/ didnt need to get such a high score.
Yeah, that's a really good point and makes sense. I agree, papers have gotten easier. We got given this whole bunch of science papers from the early nineties and the questions were on general harder than what we got given - but, I think people who sat those papers would be happy with a B in the same way we would be happy with an A...maybe the grade gap's even larger, I duno
Annaconda
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
why has this thread been renamed exam papers instead of feking papers?
and surely news papers would be a more appropriate namee?
LadyJaneGrey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Annaconda)
why has this thread been renamed exam papers instead of feking papers?
and surely news papers would be a more appropriate namee?
I know! I suppose the OP got given a telling off...they have some big warning sign on their little user bar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise