Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be applying for an M.Phil in English. I'd like to be part of a college that's medium-sized/ big. I've been trawling through college graduate pages for a while now, but was wondering if anyone had a quicker answer... which colleges offer central accommodation -- and if not central, near the Sidgwick site at least?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by shaken-pine)
    I'm going to be applying for an M.Phil in English. I'd like to be part of a college that's medium-sized/ big. I've been trawling through college graduate pages for a while now, but was wondering if anyone had a quicker answer... which colleges offer central accommodation -- and if not central, near the Sidgwick site at least?
    Maybe check out the postgrad forum and thread via this link:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4251458
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by shaken-pine)
    Newnham, Selwyn, Corpus (Leckhampton), Clare, Kings, G&C (West Road, not sure if it houses grads), Robinson, Queens, Darwin ....

Central to the Sidgwick site is about a 5 minute walk. Cambridge really isn't that big.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by threeportdrift)
    Newnham, Selwyn, Corpus (Leckhampton), Clare, Kings, G&C (West Road, not sure if it houses grads), Robinson, Queens, Darwin ....

Central to the Sidgwick site is about a 5 minute walk. Cambridge really isn't that big.
    I did consider tagging you
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by jneill)
    I did consider tagging you
    makes me sound like a sheep!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by threeportdrift)
    makes me sound like a sheep!
    Baa!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.