Game recommendations for PS Vita..

Watch
Aky786UK
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've had my PS Vita for a while and I've tended to use it primarily to play Football Manager classic which game with the console but to use it as another form to use the internet/Twitter etc.

I've played some games with it, primarily sports such as tennis and FIFA 15 but feel like a new game to play.

I think there's a Batman/Spiderman game on this format but not sure how good they are, other than that a shooter might be an enjoyable time spend.

Any recommendations please.
username2471155
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
I've had my PS Vita for a while and I've tended to use it primarily to play Football Manager classic which game with the console but to use it as another form to use the internet/Twitter etc.

I've played some games with it, primarily sports such as tennis and FIFA 15 but feel like a new game to play.

I think there's a Batman/Spiderman game on this format but not sure how good they are, other than that a shooter might be an enjoyable time spend.

Any recommendations please.
Uncharted: the golden abyss.
Borderlands 2.
Call of Duty Black ops: Declassified.
Assassin's creed III: Liberation.
Assassin's creed: Chronicles.
Minecraft.
Kill Zone Mercenary.
LEGO Avengers.
LEGO Batman 3.
LEGO Jurassic World.
Splishsplash1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just wished i never updated the firmware because i really want to honeybrew it and put on classic playstation 1 games on it
Aky786UK
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Illimitable)
Uncharted: the golden abyss.
Borderlands 2.
Call of Duty Black ops: Declassified.
Assassin's creed III: Liberation.
Assassin's creed: Chronicles.
Minecraft.
Kill Zone Mercenary.
LEGO Avengers.
LEGO Batman 3.
LEGO Jurassic World.
Thanks!

I'm leaning towards F1 2011 which seems to have good reviews. I just wonder whether games of the above will be restricted to the point (appreciate its different for the Vita) it takes away enjoyment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tearaway, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Danganronpa 1 and 2, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, Hotline Miami, Persona 4 Golden. That's just a few of my personal recommendations.
username2471155
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
Thanks!

I'm leaning towards F1 2011 which seems to have good reviews. I just wonder whether games of the above will be restricted to the point (appreciate its different for the Vita) it takes away enjoyment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
F1 2011 is pretty good, and I see.
Lacesso
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Gran Turismo (it's a PSP game but it's good despite not looking as good as vita games)
Killzone Mercenary
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Little Big Planet

Metal Gear Solid HD pack (if you're into that sort of thing)
Final Fantasy x/x-2 Remaster (if you're into that sort of thing)

World of Final Fantasy just came out too which looks pretty good if you're into the whole monster collector thing.
Miss Rigsby
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i love tearaway, final fantasy and persona.. got all of those.. are the Tales games good?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (75)
27.17%
No - I have already returned home (32)
11.59%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (57)
20.65%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (30)
10.87%
No - I live at home during term anyway (82)
29.71%

Watched Threads