Turn on thread page Beta

A boy from the area I'm from got stabbed and died watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news...r-akbar-masood

its actually so heartbreaking to read. i didnt know him personally but i know people who were good friends with him so its sad to see them go through this.

RIP. To god we belong and to him we shall return. May he be granted heaven by our Lord :heart:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to here that :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Was he pakistani?

ReputationRep:
    Scary ! Do you know why this happened ?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by mkap)
    http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news...r-akbar-masood

its actually so heartbreaking to read. i didnt know him personally but i know people who were good friends with him so its sad to see them go through this.

RIP. To god we belong and to him we shall return. May he be granted heaven by our Lord :heart:
    This is a daily problem in the area I live. Stabbing and killings daily.

ReputationRep:
    A guy i know through relatives got beaten up and stabbed in my area, his mother came and cried to my mum about it this was 6 months ago. He thankfully recovered.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm sorry
    May Allah forgive any sins, elevate status, and grant jannah to him...
    May Allah grant sabr to fam and friends.
    Assuming was Muslim with your "To God do we belong and to him shall we return".

Even if not, hope all family and friends find patience when dealing with such a sad time.

ReputationRep:
    for some reason, i feel like his death was a result of islamophobia. i mean he looks like muslim to me and nowadays, it's not rare to hear about innocent muslims have their lives taken away by murderers simply because of their religion. RIP Akbar Masood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    Was he pakistani?
    yes

(Original post by Anfanny)
    Scary ! Do you know why this happened ?
    no but a 35 year old man has been arrested on suspicion and questioned.

ReputationRep:
    shame people out here jooking each other ovr stupidness cba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaotic_Kal)
    for some reason, i feel like his death was a result of islamophobia. i mean he looks like muslim to me and nowadays, it's not rare to hear about innocent muslims have their lives taken away by murderers simply because of their religion. RIP Akbar Masood
    It's also not rare to hear about little girls getting raped by Muslim rape gangs.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest quite a few people have been killed in my area over the years. Someone got shot dead last month in a nearby neighbourhood and four people were stabbed, one died, last Monday. Luckily none of my relatives or friends have been attacked, thank God, but it's sad whenever something like this happens. And it's usually young people that get killed as well. Very sad

RIP
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37594749

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moon Man)
    It's also not rare to hear about little girls getting raped by Muslim rape gangs.
    and what are you trying to approve? is that there is a good reason to kill muslims?

ReputationRep:
    Very sad. Someone in my neighbourhood got shot dead a few months ago. In a nearby neighbourhood there was a shooting last year where two people were injured I think.

RIP

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.