Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi.
    I have heard back from all my universities except Reading (which is a bummer because Reading is my 1st choice).
    I realised that I haven't received my applicant portal details yet (which the UoR website states should be sent to me within 3 days). Can you please update me on my application.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got a response either, don't worry :P.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by derxk)
    Hi.
    I have heard back from all my universities except Reading (which is a bummer because Reading is my 1st choice).
    I realised that I haven't received my applicant portal details yet (which the UoR website states should be sent to me within 3 days). Can you please update me on my application.

Thanks
    Hi derxk,
    Have you received a decision on your application yet?

Mark
    Final Year Accounting and Management

ReputationRep:
    I've received my offer 7 days after submitting my UCAS application for MPharm. Hopefully you guys have received yours by now

ReputationRep:
    Also still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charles97)
    Also still waiting
    What other universities have you applied for? Have you heard back from any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marcusjw_)
    What other universities have you applied for? Have you heard back from any?
    1 conditional (Wolverhampton), 1 unconditional (Sunderland) and 1 interview (keele)

Still waiting on UEA and Reading.

ReputationRep:
    1 conditional (Wolverhampton), 1 unconditional (Sunderland) and 1 interview (keele)

Manchester do not want me because Im lacking a GCSE English grade. -.-

I have conditional offers from Reading, Exeter, Aston and UoB.
    Im somewhat spoilt for choice :/

Im sure you will hear back. Maybe send admissions an email ensuring that your application is pending?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marcusjw_)
    Manchester do not want me because Im lacking a GCSE English grade. -.-

I have conditional offers from Reading, Exeter, Aston and UoB.
    Im somewhat spoilt for choice :/

Im sure you will hear back. Maybe send admissions an email ensuring that your application is pending?
    Are you studying a levels? I'm doing a btec even though I wanted to do a levels, I think they are processing a level applicants first which is a bit scary.. I haven't got the cleanest record but I've turned my life around so I hope they can see that

ReputationRep:
    Also, if I were you I'd pick Birmingham (if you can handle the accent 😁) or reading. Depends on your Persoanlity really, I want to get out of northern England tbh and reading checks every box of mine so it's my first choice, I hear the mpharm course is very exam based though so if you struggle with exams maybe not

ReputationRep:
    Are you studying a levels? I'm doing a btec even though I wanted to do a levels, I think they are processing a level applicants first which is a bit scary.. I haven't got the cleanest record but I've turned my life around so I hope they can see that
    Im studying A levels -.- I do prefer exams I have an element of course work in my Business subject which I dislike. Im going to attend an applicant visit day for all of my choices. You'll be fine Im sure.

ReputationRep:
    Also, if I were you I'd pick Birmingham (if you can handle the accent 😁) or reading. Depends on your Persoanlity really, I want to get out of northern England tbh and reading checks every box of mine so it's my first choice, I hear the mpharm course is very exam based though so if you struggle with exams maybe not
    UoB is good however they do not have any graduates for the mpharm yet. Aston Uni is 10th for mpharm in the UK. I still prefer UoB:/

Reading Uni is located next to Berkshire hospital which is beneficial for work/placement.

University of Exeter is brill however they do not offer the MPharm - Ive applied for medical science: pharmacology and therapeutics. This will never make me a pharmacist though

ReputationRep:

I have an unconditional from Kent (Medway school of Pharmacy) and I'm waiting on UEA, Reading (still waiting for them) and got an interview at Keele coming up on the 14th of this month.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.