The Student Room Group

I finally have a crush and it's both awful and awesome

Just making this post to tell the world that I'm finally crushing, bc I can't tell my friends.
I am an adult and Ive never had a real crush on anyone before so it took me long enough but it's very exciting. And also very annoying.

I didnt have any practice in having crushes so far so i literlaly don't know how to be cool about it. I wanna talk all about it but lets not risk people I know seeing this and realising who i am or who the person is.

There is no real point to this post, i'm just rather happy that I'm capable of liking people.
:banana:
I'm sorry but I'm not interested.
Reply 2
Original post by Orbital Rising
I'm sorry but I'm not interested.

lol

Original post by Anonymous
Just making this post to tell the world that I'm finally crushing, bc I can't tell my friends.
I am an adult and Ive never had a real crush on anyone before so it took me long enough but it's very exciting. And also very annoying.

I didnt have any practice in having crushes so far so i literlaly don't know how to be cool about it. I wanna talk all about it but lets not risk people I know seeing this and realising who i am or who the person is.

There is no real point to this post, i'm just rather happy that I'm capable of liking people.

Its great having crushes but when you realise the person dosent like you back and it wont go anywhere its not as great.

Good on you, tell us more op...
Crushes are fun. Just don't get carried away and get obsessive!

Aww I'm happy for you, I remember how weird and cool it felt when I had a crush for the first time. But even if they do suck at times, crushes are good because you know you're actually capable of liking people.

Why don't you tell them how you feel?
use it as motivation to crush life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending