Turn on thread page Beta

Need to fake I won an iphone 6s plus! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello there fellow students,

I need some help convincing my boyfriend that an iPhone 6s plus I'm going to give him is from a competition I won.

I basically took him on holiday to Spain on his birthday last month and when we went snorkelling he got pushed in and his phone can't be repaired.
    I offered to buy him one and he could pay me back without the pressure of having to pay a huge amount at once but he refused....quite aggressively actually.

So my friend suggested to somehow convince him I won the phone.

How should I do that? I'll need like an email, someone to contact me, logos, letterheads, being congratulated whatever, he cannot find out I bought it for him because it will lead to arguments (he doesn't want me spending so much money on him) but I'd rather buy him the phone so he has better things to worry and stress about.

What do you guys think I should do?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachu_Panda24)

I need some help convincing my boyfriend that an iPhone 6s plus I'm going to give him is from a competition I won.

I basically took him on holiday to Spain on his birthday last month and when we went snorkelling he got pushed in and his phone can't be repaired.
    I offered to buy him one and he could pay me back without the pressure of having to pay a huge amount at once but he refused....quite aggressively actually.

How should I do that? I'll need like an email, someone to contact me, logos, letterheads, being congratulated whatever, he cannot find out I bought it for him because it will lead to arguments (he doesn't want me spending so much money on him) but I'd rather buy him the phone so he has better things to worry and stress about.

Thank you!

He won't like it when he finds out what you have done. You can't have a proper relationship if you can't base it on trust. Can't you have another go talking it over with him? Honesty is the best policy int the long run. Trust me.

Another suggestion, perhaps a christmas or birthday gift?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachu_Panda24)

Thank you!
    This is a terrible idea, this lie is pretty easy to unravel. Although you are just being nice if he vehemently does not want you to help him out then leave him be, he will be even angrier when (not if) he finds out the truth

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.