The Student Room Group

i need a job

I am 15 years old and i really need a part time job somewhere in Swansea would anyone be able to recommend anywhere for me to try and get a job.
Original post by britney1
I am 15 years old and i really need a part time job somewhere in Swansea would anyone be able to recommend anywhere for me to try and get a job.

As you're under 16, your options are a lot more limited, and until you turn 16, the best I can advise is a paper round or stuff like tutoring or dogwalking etc. Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Sadly, your age is rather limiting when it comes to getting a job as HR might not deem you suitable to partake in any paid-roles given that you are perceived as "immature" to be receiving a monthly salary. It is terrible ageist, and if you were 18 I would have told you to go for things like Healthcare Assistant, Call Centre Agent, Secretary, etc. But you are limited by your age and better off into looking alternatives such as volunteering (ask your local Hospital or your local Marie Curie or Oxfam shops if they are looking for volunteers).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending