Turn on thread page Beta

Introverts: What kind of girls/ guys do you find attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm only attracted to the uber social, wild and popular, alpha male type. So I am essentially attracted to people I wish I was like.

I think its my inferiority complex kicking in. (I'm an extreme introvert)

Do other introverted people feel this way? Or are you attracted to people that are reserved and quiet like you?

ReputationRep:
    I like both, but not to either extreme.

ReputationRep:
    Ideally id like a girl whos more extroverted. She can do most of the talking then
    Id like someone mischevious, lively, fun, funny, crazy, just badass really!
    I may not come across as that myself but theres more to me that no one on here knows about
    So yeah, someone badass, lively, fun etc...

Goth or Skater girls appeal to me

ReputationRep:
    The one small, frail, weak ones that can't defend themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Ideally id like a girl whos more extroverted. She can do most of the talking then
    Id like someone mischevious, lively, fun, funny, crazy, just badass really!
    I may not come across as that myself but theres more to me that no one on here knows about
    So yeah, someone badass, lively, fun etc...

Goth or Skater girls appeal to me
    That's exactly what I'd be into if was a straight (introverted) male.

ReputationRep:
    I like more extroverted guys as it's easier to begin conversation with this type, however once you get to know another introvert it can be the best type of relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    That's exactly what I'd be into if was a straight (introverted) male.
    :five: Awesome!
    Tbh theyd be similar to me then and id like a girl who is similar to me as shed understand my complex ways better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I'm only attracted to the uber social, wild and popular, alpha male type. So I am essentially attracted to people I wish I was like.

I think its my inferiority complex kicking in. (I'm an extreme introvert)

Do other introverted people feel this way? Or are you attracted to people that are reserved and quiet like you?
    I like quiet, cute and awkward girls their my fave

ReputationRep:
    Introvert, I'm attracted to Introverts mostly. Shyness is another thing, I'd be put off if a girl was too shy. There's a difference between being reserved/ (overly) conscientious and being painfully timid.

ReputationRep:
    Extroverted girls are the best. Not "wild" though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Introvert, I'm attracted to Introverts mostly. Shyness is another thing, I'd be put off if a girl was too shy. There's a difference between being reserved/ (overly) conscientious and being painfully timid.
    Lol at your profile pic... So deep (his stare) I just wanna pull him out of his little hole and show him off to the world exactly like he doesn't want. Weeeee

ReputationRep:
    I'm an all around type of guy but I'm more so attracted to girls who are shy. I dunno why but I just find them really cute

ReputationRep:
    Introverted straight dude: no real confidence preference provided they're not extreme extroverts because sweet Jesus I cannot be bothered with that

ReputationRep:
    I'm not particularly sure, but I wouldn't want a guy who's extroverted in the sense that he'd push me to be in situations I don't like to be in (e.g clubs, rowdy parties etc). I think it depends on the individual.

Im attracted to quiet and reserved people like me

ReputationRep:
    Someone who understands that I may need time alone or even some periods of silence.

I have met some extroverts who have told me that they find quiet people uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulieEdiz)
    Someone who understands that I may need time alone or even some periods of silence.

I have met some extroverts who have told me that they find quiet people uncomfortable.
    I find quiet people uncomfortable too and I'm an introvert.

ReputationRep:
    Hm, I prefer introverted/in between guys. I don't like the loud, overconfident manly guys, at all. I much prefer dorky, cute guys with a boyish charm.

(Original post by drowzee)
    Hm, I prefer introverted/in between guys. I don't like the loud, overconfident manly guys, at all. I much prefer dorky, cute guys with a boyish charm.
    im exactly the same

I guess an ambivert lad like me can't win. Being alone or social situations doesn't bother me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.