Turn on thread page Beta

Duke of edinbugh, Need Answer fast!!!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi am doing the Duke of Edinburgh gold award and had a question. My physical has to be for 1 hour a week for 12 months. And I'm curious is that 12 months in a row or is there room for ab break now and then. I would ask my D of E manager but he's pretty clueless as its his first time leading.
    And does anyone have any residential ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hq11)
    Hi am doing the Duke of Edinburgh gold award and had a question. My physical has to be for 1 hour a week for 12 months. And I'm curious is that 12 months in a row or is there room for ab break now and then. I would ask my D of E manager but he's pretty clueless as its his first time leading.
    And does anyone have any residential ideas?
    Hiya,

I'm doing gold at the moment too. I think that really you should do it as a solid 12 month block-missing the odd week when you're ill or very busy if you want to get it signed off after the six months. You can take a longer break but this won't count towards the 12 months so it'll take longer. It also really depends of how lenient the perso signing your section off is!

I've still got to do my residential. There is some ideas on the dofe website mainly-outward bounds, volunteering, learning a new skills type courses

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.