The Student Room Group
Do you mean for AS or for A2?

For AS you need 240/300. So you need an extra 30 marks from somewhere, so you're pretty much resitting everything. For A2 you need 480/600, so you'll need 270 marks from your A2 modules (plus any resits you might do).
Reply 2
I don't see why you couldn't. There seems to be plenty of room for improvement in transport + foundation. If I were in your place, I'd retake them. Foundation is probably also the easiest module to score in compared to the rest which usually have lots of random stuff.
Yeh, both transport and foundation aren't exactly the hardest of modules.

Although I only need a B, an A would be nice :biggrin:

Say I were to get around 225 marks at AS, It's manageable to get a B grade right?

Also, how much of a jump is it from AS to A2 with OCR?

The coursework is a total of 60 UMS, and the A2 module 60 UMS of the A2 module right?
to be fair the foundation paper was a bitch, the very very last question was annoying!!

How did you go on your coursework as that may a reason why your transport wasnt as good as you hoped. 96 is an A i think

Retake everything it wont be a waste because you need to know it all for the synoptic anyway
Reply 5
Well done you did really well! My biology exams didnt go quite so well, as for the A question. I think it would be difficult. Its a pain that OCR dont tell you the scores needed like AQA do.

Latest