Turn on thread page Beta

Struggling on which course to pick. Need help!! watch

ReputationRep:
    i'm going back to uni after being out of education for almost 4 years. I've always had a passion for history but I'm going down the open university route and I'm now struggling to choose which course to take. Classical Studies or History. I'm just wanting abit of advice on which subject is the most fulfilling or which is the most enjoyable? Thank you in advance for the advice!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by sookiewannabe)
    i'm going back to uni after being out of education for almost 4 years. I've always had a passion for history but I'm going down the open university route and I'm now struggling to choose which course to take. Classical Studies or History. I'm just wanting abit of advice on which subject is the most fulfilling or which is the most enjoyable? Thank you in advance for the advice!
    The first year of the OU's History and Classical Studies degrees are the same, so there's no rush to make a decision, it is very easy to switch degrees with the OU if you change your mind. Have you had a look at the module options for each degree? I suggest you pick whichever degree that has the most interesting modules. If you want to do both History and Classical Studies modules then I suggest you do the Arts and Humanities degree.

Classical Studies:

History:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 6, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.