Size:  131.3 KB
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hunt_daniel)
    I custom made this CV in the style of Fallout.Name:  IMG_0433.JPG
Views: 70
    Not sure about putting the GAME logo on it but try the rest, you never know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think that's pretty sick, go for it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That's actually pretty cool, go for it yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I custom made this CV in the style of Fallout.Name:  IMG_0433.JPG
Views: 70
    Vault Boy's speech is a bit cringey, but it looks AMAZING

ReputationRep:
    I went to hand it in yesterday, they looked at for a second then said we only accept online applications. I thought it would have show more enthusiasm for a job by hand crafting and delivering it to them. They didn't even acknowledge the hours I put into making it either.

ReputationRep:
    I went to hand it in yesterday, they looked at for a second then said we only accept online applications. I thought it would have show more enthusiasm for a job by hand crafting and delivering it to them. They didn't even acknowledge the hours I put into making it either.
    I would have hired you straight away😄 Can tell you spent ages on it. You may still be able to attach it on the online app so your efforts may not be wasted😄

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the appreciation

ReputationRep:
    That's a real good looking CV. Shame about the outcome though. I gave them my CV a couple of years ago and they took mine after asking me a few typical interview style questions (turns out the guy who took my CV was the guy who did all the HRM stuff so that was coincidental). Never heard from them again though. Then recently I applied online for a Christmas temp and ended up getting an interview but then got rejected.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.