Turn on thread page Beta

Why are we letting in so many young fit male refugees? watch

Where are the children? Where are the women? I as a woman, I'm scared. These are young healthy men that are obviously sexual frustrated and have a different view regarding women.

The majority of them do not respect women like Western men. I was on a train the other day, a group of men who spoke very little English but were speaking Arabic. A white schoolgirl lost her grip the guy grabbed her which is fine but soon as he did he winked at his friend smiling, like ha I got to touch her. And he was trying to get closer to her. It was shocking. The other guys kept pointing at her and smiling. She was holiding the support bar, and they kept pointing at her hand and laughing about it. They were getting turned on by just looking at her hand. One of them even touched it. I'd never seen anything like this before. Such pervert stares like they never seen a white woman before.

I am scared as a female. Btw I'm a Muslim female if anyone accuses me of being racist or whatever. I know the culture well. Just look at Germany, 80% are young men which is shocking, are they even real refugeees? How could they leave their young families behind?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Moved to UK Politics

ReputationRep:
    Syria is what, 5000 miles away, the journey is long and difficult, the people travelling with have next to no relliable source of food, fresh water, warm and dry clothes and may have to sleep in the open every night for months on end.

Also worth noting that young men are percieved as the most economically able group of people by many. If you are going to pay traffikers thousands of pounds you dont have, your best bet is to send your son who has the best chance of being able to pay the traffikers and send money back to you when they arrive in Europe.

Is it really a suprise that those who finally make it this far started as the fittest and healthiest? Are you really saying that you want MORE children and other vulnerable people making that journey.

As for your anecdote, do you have any evidence those men were refugees? The idea that this sort of behaviour is limited to Arab men completely befuddles me. I see pretty disgusting attitudes to women, as well as minorities, lgbtq people and the disabled on a pretty regular occurance.

ReputationRep:
    Cos the zionist want ethnic genocide and chaos and out of the chaos they create their surveillance and global fascism.

ReputationRep:
    They are still desperate people, but yes, I think there should be more women and children instead of just young men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Where are the children? Where are the women? I as a woman, I'm scared. These are young healthy men that are obviously sexual frustrated and have a different view regarding women.

The majority of them do not respect women like Western men. I was on a train the other day, a group of men who spoke very little English but were speaking Arabic. A white schoolgirl lost her grip the guy grabbed her which is fine but soon as he did he winked at his friend smiling, like ha I got to touch her. And he was trying to get closer to her. It was shocking. The other guys kept pointing at her and smiling. She was holiding the support bar, and they kept pointing at her hand and laughing about it. They were getting turned on by just looking at her hand. One of them even touched it. I'd never seen anything like this before. Such pervert stares like they never seen a white woman before.

I am scared as a female. Btw I'm a Muslim female if anyone accuses me of being racist or whatever. I know the culture well. Just look at Germany, 80% are young men which is shocking, are they even real refugeees? How could they leave their young families behind?
    Firstly we are stupid for taking them- the reason for this is because ISIS would have observed the situation and sent some of there millitants into Europe and then to expand into and create networks of terrorists in other countries by adding to the homegrown terrorists and teaching them some of the knowledge they have learnt from there time with ISIS, it is no surprise that they are all young male men- Although i havent been paying too much attention but the ones who have had the stamina to make it all the way to Calais are in no way vulnerable some are better dressed then our citizens. The children are not able to escape the russians are bombing them- but i would still not offer them refuge to the UK, the white working class are being cleansed by foreign nationals I am very close to joining Britain First and the EDL. I may even try reviving BNP we have allowed to many muslims to live here it has became a terror threat which was shown by the 7/7 terror attacks and this gives the muslims who can abide by the rules a bad reputation but we can no longer take the risk in the 1970's there was around 30,000 there is now around 4.5 million a 150 fold increase!. I am slightly going off on a tangent now but in your statement of these young male muslims grabbing a woman in a way you judged to be sexual, it is actually a common trend, remember the Cologne rapings which was carried out by male muslims and in Sweden they want to deport the muslims they gave Asylum to because rape increased by 77% and they was carried out by the 2% muslim male population a quick google search can find you article on top of article which will state they are sexual predators. Too much of a risk for a over populated country like us to take. This video shows how the mainstream media are failing us in exposing the scummers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taEu1vLHN80

People do not take this the wrong way with each muslim we let in the higher our chances are with a terror attack, it is only a matter of time with the amount of muslims we have and the amount who have been arrested due to foiled terror attacks, the West Midlands have had 2 foiled with terrorists being jailed not a result for me we need to put a bullet in there brains. In short i am less worried about them being predators i am more worried about the terrorism threat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlobalAgenda)
    Cos the zionist want ethnic genocide and chaos and out of the chaos they create their surveillance and global fascism
    As crazy and unduly anti-Semitic as this sounds, it's actually not far off the truth at all e.g. once you add in ivory tower/I'm Alright Jack apathy and a desire to replace workers in an ageing, childless population to bridge today with the drastically depopulated automated autocracies of tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I know where OP is coming from.. my GF got harassed by some Eastern European clowns (yes not refugees!) the other day when she was waiting for me in Town. :mad:

ReputationRep:

1 side ) The women and children cannot travel to far over dangerous river crossings and long lorry rides, so the men come over to work and send back money to help their community
    2nd side ) The are selfish and left their family in the hope for a better life for themselves

ReputationRep:

Maybe because the war is pathetic.
    Syria government fighting US-led rebels
    US bombing ISIS
    Rebels fighting Syrian government
    ISIS out of control

Who can blame them? What would you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckfeister)
    Maybe because the war is pathetic.
    Syria government fighting US-led rebels
    US bombing ISIS
    Rebels fighting Syrian government
    ISIS out of control

Who can blame them? What would you do?
    Nobody can blame them. But these men do not respect our values and women. That is the issue here.

ReputationRep:

Please don't make me laugh, you're not a muslim. That sounds horrible I know her pain, I was sexually harrassed by a white man on public transport. Theres good and bad people in every race

ReputationRep:
    How could they leave their young families behind?
    It is called hope for a better life. It was a bit like that 6 month stint of contracting I did for a six months or so 200 miles from home. Each morning it killed me to leave my family knowing I wouldn't see them until Friday. And then £4500 hit my account each month and I remembered why I was doing it. Millions of men do it throughout the world. Some haven't seen their families for years. It is called globalisation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    I know where OP is coming from.. my GF got harassed by some Eastern European clowns (yes not refugees!) the other day when she was waiting for me in Town. :mad:
    Were they....white ? (Eastern Europeans are)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Therec00)
    Were they....white ? (Eastern Europeans are)
    Yes, duh :rolleyes: She said they had EE accents.

ReputationRep:
    Where are the children?
    To answer your question directly, it is because we are suffering from a mental illness known as political correctness. You are right, there are no children - but pointing this out makes you a racist bigot.

This is why a 35 year old man can be called a child refugee, because if he isn't, we are a racist Nazi Klu Klux Klan member who is spreading bigotry and hate speech.

The people who want world peace, equality, open borders, mass immigration, and who believe all cultures are equal, aka the far left, have put a lot of pressure on the government with emotional blackmail to accept endless immigration.

That's all it is, the far left emotionally blackmailing people and calling them racists.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.