Does anyone have any good resources for different subjects?

Watch this thread
jackymang12345
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi

I'm doing my GCSE in May 2017, also my mocks are coming up in 4 weeks, so I was just wondering if anyone has good resources they can send.

I like how sometimes schools photocopy revision guides and if anyone has any of that it would be great, or word docs, pdf etc.

The subjects and things I will be covering:
-Maths (AQA)
- English (An Inspector Calls, Jane Eyre, unseen poetry, macbeth, persuasive writing, creative writing) (EDEXCEL)
-Geography (EDEXCEL)
-Business (AQA)
- RE (EDEXCEL)
-ADDITIONAL SCIENCE (AQA)
-German (OCR)
-Computer science (OCR)

The resources don't have to be from that exam board but anything will help thank you!

Good luck to all the people sitting their GCSES in May-June!
?Hannah?
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jackymang12345)
Hi

I'm doing my GCSE in May 2017, also my mocks are coming up in 4 weeks, so I was just wondering if anyone has good resources they can send.

I like how sometimes schools photocopy revision guides and if anyone has any of that it would be great, or word docs, pdf etc.

The subjects and things I will be covering:
-Maths (AQA)
- English (An Inspector Calls, Jane Eyre, unseen poetry, macbeth, persuasive writing, creative writing) (EDEXCEL)
-Geography (EDEXCEL)
-Business (AQA)
- RE (EDEXCEL)
-ADDITIONAL SCIENCE (AQA)
-German (OCR)
-Computer science (OCR)

The resources don't have to be from that exam board but anything will help thank you!

Good luck to all the people sitting their GCSES in May-June!
make sure that you have plenty of revision guides, that all your notes are well organised and up to date, use websites like 'spark notes,' 'shmoop' and 'lit charts' for English literature. that's all I can really recommend as the rest is up to you! good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (137)
66.83%
No (46)
22.44%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
10.73%

Watched Threads