Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone knows how to get games early? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, does anyone here know how to get games early before the official release date, I'm interested currently in Final Fantasy XV, in future, RE7, Tekken 7, For Honor etc. anyone works in a gaming store that could get the game early and sell it to me for extra price or something?

And no I dont want the games early to spoil anything or something, just love completing games early, and dont want good games I've been waited for a long time spoiled by someone on forum or youtube before I even get my hands on it or the same day I get my hands on it.

ReputationRep:
    Well i suppose it depends on how early you really want them.

While I don't know any stores personally who sell games early (if anyone does it's probably best not to mention them anyway as some publishers don't like the street date being broken on their games) I know ShopTo are normally pretty good at getting you games a day or two early which is enough for me but might not be for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Go into small shops, get to know the owner and ask if he can sell it early for you.

Become a sucessful youtuber/twitch streamer and get early access.

Forgot the name of the site, but I was talking to this guy who got his game early from there, it's got a blue and orange logo, I'll edit it in when I remember.

Edit: The game collection.

ReputationRep:
    Then don't look at YouTube videos or forums about the video games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbo-92)
    Well i suppose it depends on how early you really want them.

While I don't know any stores personally who sell games early (if anyone does it's probably best not to mention them anyway as some publishers don't like the street date being broken on their games) I know ShopTo are normally pretty good at getting you games a day or two early which is enough for me but might not be for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm looking at about 3-4 days early, since this is a long game, I know that certain people that work at gaming stores could get them early.

(Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Go into small shops, get to know the owner and ask if he can sell it early for you.

Become a sucessful youtuber/twitch streamer and get early access.

Forgot the name of the site, but I was talking to this guy who got his game early from there, it's got a blue and orange logo, I'll edit it in when I remember.
    Sweet

ReputationRep:
    Try ordering off SimplyGames, I got Advanced Warfare a couple years ago and it came early, and my mate got Black Ops III last year and that also came early. I've never had any issues with them either and they've won online retailer of the year a few times or something like that.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.