Epq ideas??? I need to decide by Tuesday and have no idea help pleaseeee
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sahiste)
Epq ideas??? I need to decide by Tuesday and have no idea help pleaseeee
What A Levels do you do? What are you hoping to do/study after A Levels? It can be useful to pick a topic which is related either to your current subjects, or to the degree you want to do (assuming you want to go to university that is)
Sahiste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
What A Levels do you do? What are you hoping to do/study after A Levels? It can be useful to pick a topic which is related either to your current subjects, or to the degree you want to do (assuming you want to go to university that is)

IM hoping studying something within medicine. My a levels are biology chemistry psycology and philosophy& ethics. I have absolutely no idea what I want to write it about
AlexBakSik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sahiste)
IM hoping studying something within medicine. My a levels are biology chemistry psycology and philosophy& ethics. I have absolutely no idea what I want to write it about
The ethics of stem cell research seems to fit quite nicely with your subjects and ambition, as long as it isn't in your curriculum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (61)
29.47%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.25%
No I am happy with my choice (115)
55.56%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (16)
7.73%

Watched Threads