Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I was planning to go to ucl to study biomedical engineering, buI need a 16 at the french baccalaureat to be accepted and i doubt i can get a 16 i'm applying to sheffield in case i don't get 16 but sheffield requires 14 do you know any university with a good biomedical engineering undergraduate program that requires 12 or 13 at the french baccalaureat?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    UCL's got a horrendous reputation for engineering so you're probably lucky in that regard haha.

I'd say pick a uni with good biomedical, mechanical (or materials if they have it), and electrical departments. I think Swansea and Leeds would be worth a look at, not sure about anywhere else, maybe Southampton?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks a lot for the fast response!
    I'm applying to leeds too
    Southhamptonbrequires a 15 so i prefer going for something easier
    I will do some research about Swansea.
    Any other good university with pretty low requirements?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I can't think of any for BME off the top of my head, you would likely have better luck looking through them yourself as most people on this forum are going to have an A level background and the A level grade requirements don't necessarily correlate with overseas requirements.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.