nadi yazbeck
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys!
I was planning to go to ucl to study biomedical engineering, buI need a 16 at the french baccalaureat to be accepted and i doubt i can get a 16 i'm applying to sheffield in case i don't get 16 but sheffield requires 14 do you know any university with a good biomedical engineering undergraduate program that requires 12 or 13 at the french baccalaureat?
Helloworld_95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
UCL's got a horrendous reputation for engineering so you're probably lucky in that regard haha.

I'd say pick a uni with good biomedical, mechanical (or materials if they have it), and electrical departments. I think Swansea and Leeds would be worth a look at, not sure about anywhere else, maybe Southampton?
nadi yazbeck
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, thanks a lot for the fast response!
I'm applying to leeds too
Southhamptonbrequires a 15 so i prefer going for something easier
I will do some research about Swansea.
Any other good university with pretty low requirements?
Helloworld_95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can't think of any for BME off the top of my head, you would likely have better luck looking through them yourself as most people on this forum are going to have an A level background and the A level grade requirements don't necessarily correlate with overseas requirements.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads