Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I was wondering if any one knew what the Worcester University Accomadation is like, i have reserved a en-suite room, but i dont even no what they look like, im kinda freaking out what they will be like.
    suzanne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiphopchick)
    Hi
    I was wondering if any one knew what the Worcester University Accomadation is like, i have reserved a en-suite room, but i dont even no what they look like, im kinda freaking out what they will be like.
    suzanne
    I'm not sure about the en-suite rooms but I stayed with my friend at Worcester last year and her room seemed ok....but she shared a bathroom with a few others. Pretty basic, typical student room really. There was enough floor space to put an air bed down, and then a desk, pin-board, fairly small wardrobe. The floors are split in two - about 8 rooms on the left, and then 8 rooms on the right. There is a kitchen area with a living space (chairs, table etc) for 8 to share.

ReputationRep:
    hi, all the en suite rooms are nice. ive looked around them twice, once at an open day and another time at an interview. the ensuite rooms are very nice and clean ( no manky carpets or beds - they look newsih) the rooms are split into flats with a kitchen and 6/7 other bedrooms.
    the only bad rooms are in chandler house, its just a corridoor with bedrooms either side about 30 on a floor. these are catered and the cheapest. tho they arent as bad as others ive seen in other unis.
    what ever room u get they will be ok.
    laura xxx

ReputationRep:
    Worcester has a university??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Worcester has a university??
    It definately has a sauce...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    It definately has a sauce...
    ...and a cleverly named University College, Worcester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    ...and a cleverly named University College, Worcester.
    Apparently it hasn't been granted official university status yet.....but should be getting it next year.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.