Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

    Section Leader
    (Original post by Mia_14)
    Hi, well I have been doing some research here and there to make sure that the university i want to go to (yale) would accept me even if i was an IGCSE student but i didn't find a lot about it could someone please explain
    You need to sit SATs or ACT because your GCSEs on their own aren't sufficient.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.