The Student Room Group

Materials Science Applicants and Offer Holders 2017

For anyone applying to materials science this year. This is your thread!
I've received 3 conditionals from Birmingham, Sheffield, and Manchester and I'm waiting to hear from Imperial and Oxford.
Reply 1
Original post by ertzgrand
For anyone applying to materials science this year. This is your thread!
I've received 3 conditionals from Birmingham, Sheffield, and Manchester and I'm waiting to hear from Imperial and Oxford.

I'm applying to study Materials at Birmingham, Sheffield and Manchester. Can I ask what your offers are?
Reply 2
Original post by Hobnob365
I'm applying to study Materials at Birmingham, Sheffield and Manchester. Can I ask what your offers are?

3As for Meng
Got an offer from Manchester and had an interview at Imperial still waiting for offer.

Also waiting for Oxford, Mansfield College... @ertzgrand what college are you applying to?
Reply 4
Original post by jake&claudio
Got an offer from Manchester and had an interview at Imperial still waiting for offer.

Also waiting for Oxford, Mansfield College... @ertzgrand what college are you applying to?

Corpus Christi. I have an interview at imperial thursday next week
Reply 5
Original post by ertzgrand
Corpus Christi. I have an interview at imperial

Hi. I'm international applicant for imperial. Are you domestic student for imperial? I'm just wondering....
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by MatChem
Hi. I'm international applicant for imperial. Are you domestic student for imperial? I'm just wondering....

I'm an international applicant as well.
Reply 7
Hey! I hold a conditional offer to study materials science at imperial. I'm afraid I would miss the grade requirement by a small margin. Would I still be considered
Reply 8
I also have a conditional offer to study materials sci at Imperial for 2017. What would happen if I slip a grade? Does anyone know?

Quick Reply

Latest