Turn on thread page Beta

Dating someone who is a 10. Out of my league? watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else date someone out of their 'league'. I'm dating someone who is extremely good looking. He gets a lot of attention from girls but had social anxiety so found it difficult making friends/ seeing girls. He seems to find me attractive ... If I'm completeLy honest I would say I'm a 7/ 8.5 (with make up) BUT I find that in general the percentage of 'attractive' girls seems to be higher (I believe), so although I am okay, I don't stand out the way he does.
    My problem is sometimes I feel so insecure knowing that he gets soo much attention. I sometimes wonder if we are only together because I was more patient with his slow efforts than other girls. I also worry that the level of attention he gets may become very tempting one day.
    Is anyone else in my position? How to stop feeling this way

ReputationRep:
    Pics

ReputationRep:
    The only time I've ever seen a 10 is in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faheemcg9)
    Pics
    I wouldn't want to put someone else's picture on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by membersupport)
    I wouldn't want to put someone else's picture on here
    Shes probably not a 10 lol

ReputationRep:
    Shes probably not a 10 lol
    It's a guy

ReputationRep:
    It's a guy
    She could be a girl you never know

ReputationRep:
    She could be a girl you never know
    He's definitely a guy. I don't mind showing my pics but I don't really see the point and I would on,y do that on snapchat and realized you can screenshot anyway so it's still not okay

ReputationRep:
    The only time I can date a girl who is out of my league is when she doesn't play League Of Legends.

:lolz:

ReputationRep:
    beauty is only skin deep. after a few years these "10" people will start to sag and smell funny.

ReputationRep:
    He's definitely a guy. I don't mind showing my pics but I don't really see the point and I would on,y do that on snapchat and realized you can screenshot anyway so it's still not okay
    What if he's transgender? Could be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    The only time I can date a girl who is out of my league is when she doesn't play League Of Legends.

:lolz:
    CS > LOL

ReputationRep:
    well we need evidence..

ReputationRep:
    CS > LOL
    tbh I used to play DOTA

ReputationRep:
    Stop with the number scoring, jesus ..

ReputationRep:
    Wren you are a 7. The person who posted this if your an 8.5 your like almost a model so a 10 is not out your league lol.

I think girls ratings are diff to lads below is a lads one

5/10 not fit or ugly
    6/10 quite fit
    7/10 pretty fit
    8/10 absolute sort
    9/10 near enough ****ing perfect but has small tits or arse
    10/10 ridicolously fit super model with body of a godess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jalby1992)
    Wren you are a 7. The person who posted this if your an 8.5 your like almost a model so a 10 is not out your league lol.

I think girls ratings are diff to lads below is a lads one

5/10 not fit or ugly
    6/10 quite fit
    7/10 pretty fit
    8/10 absolute sort
    9/10 near enough ****ing perfect but has small tits or arse
    10/10 ridicolously fit super model with body of a godess

Scientifically if we're going on statistics here, less than 30% of the population is an 8, less than 8% of the world is a nine, and less than 1% of the world is a 10.

ReputationRep:
    trust me, my boyfriend and i were "on it" for 3 years and he only just recently asked me out and made it official like a month ago, all im saying is give his some time
    besides how old are you and what religion is he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    The only time I've ever seen a 10 is in the mirror.
    Made me chuckle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WrenLazarus)
    Don't score me.

Plus, scientifically if we're going on statistics here, less than 8% of the world is a nine, and less than 1% of the world is a 10.
    Yeah that sounds about right. I can't score you but u can statiscally score the world? Unfair

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.