The Student Room Group

Dating someone who is a 10. Out of my league?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jalby1992
Not if you are a bird. Just make sure the lads had 4 stellas. Nah I disagree there is someone for everyone. I'm happy with a 7. Coz im only 6.5/7 on a good day. If i went gym more and sunbeds my maximum score would be 7.5 loool

haha, same. I look better after a good tan and a month at the gym. Lmao. Always room for improvement.
Original post by WrenLazarus
It's hard to fit the "beauty" standard either way, these days. Haha.

Not if you are a bird its not hard to. Just make sure the lads had 4 stellas. Nah I disagree there is someone for everyone. I'm happy with a 7. Coz im only 6.5/7 on a good day. If i went gym more and sunbeds my maximum score would be 7.5 loool. Them guys that make u think u r not a beauty r dickheads anyway so u wanna avoid them anyway theyre only good for one thing

Back to the original post tho if you have got a 10 u gotta keep your eyes open and whitsabout you. Ive been out with 2-3 9.5/10s and every bloke has eyes on them everywhere and they get chatted up about 10 times a day when out
Haha you know my internets **** just posted that twice. Good luck anyway lol

haha, same. I look better after a good tan and a month at the gym. Lmao. Always room for improvement.
Not if you are a bird its not hard to. Just make sure the lads had 4 stellas. Nah I disagree there is someone for everyone. I'm happy with a 7. Coz im only 6.5/7 on a good day. If i went gym more and sunbeds my maximum score would be 7.5 loool. Them guys that make u think u r not a beauty r dickheads anyway so u wanna avoid them anyway theyre only good for one thing

Back to the original post tho if you have got a 10 u gotta keep your eyes open and whitsabout you. Ive been out with 2-3 9.5/10s and every bloke has eyes on them everywhere and they get chatted up about 10 times a day when out

Exactly. When you get to a certain point on the 'beauty' scale - you're either expected to be a **** girl/boy, a narcissistic ****, the trophy wife or stupid model. That's why I'm happy with who I am, lmao.
Wren you are a 7. The person who posted this if your an 8.5 your like almost a model so a 10 is not out your league lol.

I think girls ratings are diff to lads below is a lads one

5/10 not fit or ugly
6/10 quite fit
7/10 pretty fit
8/10 absolute sort
9/10 near enough ****ing perfect but has small tits or arse
10/10 ridicolously fit super model with body of a godess

On my instagram at least half of the people I'm following are 10's because I follow a lot of models and actresses haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha you know my internets **** just posted that twice. Good luck anyway lol

Lmao.
Original post by RossB1702
On my instagram at least half of the people I'm following are 10's because I follow a lot of models and actresses haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're usually 'fakies' - breast implants ect.

And yeah, sadly. Most well-known actors.. are usually well-known due to their looks, and not their acting as well.
Without filters, make up and all sorts of magical trickery girls use on instagram most of them are probably 6 tops lol.

I saw Michelle Keegan in Magaluf with no make up she went from a 8.5/9 to a 6 lol. Wren do you feel better about your 7 now? haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well ****.
Reply 29
Talkk to him about it.
They're usually 'fakies' - breast implants ect.

And yeah, sadly. Most well-known actors.. are usually well-known due to their looks, and not their acting as well.

Yeah I suppose but I think Kate Upton and Margot Robbie are the only natural ones I follow lol.
The whole number scoring thing is stupid , completley subjective
yeah omg, Margot Robbie defo a 10 or 11/10 in Wolf of Wall Street lmao

Yeah I suppose but I think Kate Upton and Margot Robbie are the only natural ones I follow lol.
Original post by TSR Mustafa

I agree, people have different opinions. I can see a girl and think she's a 10 and my friend would say she's isn't even a 5. For instance my friend doesn't think Emma Stone is nice looking and I think she's stunning. It's just down to opinion really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah omg, Margot Robbie defo a 10 or 11/10 in Wolf of Wall Street lmao

Yeah any person who has the utmost luck of having any kind of relationship with her can consider themselves fortunate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
All English and Irish lads use the same scoring system well out of the hundreds I
know lol even men at work who are 30-50. Do girls have a scoring system? How is it lol?

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Stop with the number scoring, jesus ..

This.
Original post by membersupport
Does anyone else date someone out of their 'league'. I'm dating someone who is extremely good looking. He gets a lot of attention from girls but had social anxiety so found it difficult making friends/ seeing girls. He seems to find me attractive ... If I'm completeLy honest I would say I'm a 7/ 8.5 (with make up) BUT I find that in general the percentage of 'attractive' girls seems to be higher (I believe), so although I am okay, I don't stand out the way he does.
My problem is sometimes I feel so insecure knowing that he gets soo much attention. I sometimes wonder if we are only together because I was more patient with his slow efforts than other girls. I also worry that the level of attention he gets may become very tempting one day.
Is anyone else in my position? How to stop feeling this way

The fact you are patient with him would be an attraction and theres nothing wrong with that. Surely at some stage you cna have a chat with him, especially if your relationship is serious. Just pick your moment. You are going to have to trust him. You can introduce the topic on a discret manner. Perhaps he doesnt think he is a ten and you are much more equal. You aslo have the point that he chooss to be with you and theres much more to picking someone than just looks. Personality +
Well, perhaps if you stopped grading yourself out of 10, you'd have more confidence. :colonhash:
Stop with the number scoring, jesus ..

your avatar:love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending