Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have two big questions that the open days have not been able to address;

University of Surrey. The place is amazing and I love the ethos and structure of the course, but I would like to know what current students think also.

I really liked the rural campus but what are peoples opinions on living in Camden for the first two years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coupezaj)

University of Surrey. The place is amazing and I love the ethos and structure of the course, but I would like to know what current students think also.

I really liked the rural campus but what are peoples opinions on living in Camden for the first two years?
    RVC - personally I have really loved living in Camden - it's so easy to get around London and there is always so much going on. I know some people do miss the countryside but honestly it's only 2 years of your life. I love london as a student but there is no way i would want to live here long term. I know some people who have now moved out to potters bar for 3rd year and they are really missing having everything so close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrietHarry)
    RVC - personally I have really loved living in Camden - it's so easy to get around London and there is always so much going on. I know some people do miss the countryside but honestly it's only 2 years of your life. I love london as a student but there is no way i would want to live here long term. I know some people who have now moved out to potters bar for 3rd year and they are really missing having everything so close
    Thanks for that ...Ive grown up in a large city and wanted a change. I have not been to the Camden campus as Open Day did not give us an option to visit. It's difficult to make a decision about whether I'd like to be there in the event I have an
    interview and offer. I did love Camden Market and the surrounding area when i last visited though..

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that ...Ive grown up in a large city and wanted a change. I have not been to the Camden campus as Open Day did not give us an option to visit. It's difficult to make a decision about whether I'd like to be there in the event I have an
    interview and offer. I did love Camden Market and the surrounding area when i last visited though..
    I'm pretty sure they have open days at camden campus as well if you want to go and see it

ReputationRep:

I too would love to hear from some current students.
    I have a place there for next sept.
    I've spoken with two people who are at Surrey and they both really enjoy it! Although I think everyone is bias to their own vet school

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.