Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is only a hypothetical question as I haven't even started yet! I'm just curious as to what the procedure is, just in case things don't work out...

ReputationRep:
    i would say not very easy at all. as all uni's will teach thier own version of the course. there is not a set specification like their is for a levels etc

ReputationRep:
    I think you have to apply through UCAS as usual. But make sure it's before year 2 starts. How easy it is to get a place will depend on the unis.

ReputationRep:
    what about changing COURSE but at the same uni. Do you think thats possible?

ReputationRep:
    If it's the same department and a similar course then it's usually pretty easy, but if it's a different department then it's going to be more complicated. You should contact whoever deals with admissions at that department and explain your situation.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.