Turn on thread page Beta

I've had the worst day EVER watch

I just want to vent, and am posting anon as it's a bit embarrassing. So I've had a really long weekend in the library getting through a really tough essay. Today I finished it so I thought, yey I can relax for a bit.

I go to the toilets in the library and notice I have come on my period and it has leaked through my underwear and jeans (luckily they were black!!!) and also, very luckily, I was wearing a long coat today whereas I usually wear a short one. It all feels a bit messy so I think, ok I have to leave now. I step outside of the library and it's chucking it down. I get drenched on the way home. I get back to my flat and look sort myself out, then look forward to drinking a cup of tea but... the milk has run out.

Thank you for listening / reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just want to vent, and am posting anon as it's a bit embarrassing. So I've had a really long weekend in the library getting through a really tough essay. Today I finished it so I thought, yey I can relax for a bit.

I go to the toilets in the library and notice I have come on my period and it has leaked through my underwear and jeans (luckily they were black!!!) and also, very luckily, I was wearing a long coat today whereas I usually wear a short one. It all feels a bit messy so I think, ok I have to leave now. I step outside of the library and it's chucking it down. I get drenched on the way home. I get back to my flat and look sort myself out, then look forward to drinking a cup of tea but... the milk has run out.

Are you my gf because that literally happened to her last thursday

Her thing has been on 2 mths and it's been spilling over(literally) into 3 months. Except her jackets are short so I can imagine O__O. So she got in a strop with me saying "if you had a car you couldve given me a ride instead of the world seeing my stains."

Anyway we're taking her to the OBGYN have an appt for december because 2mths long is not normal...is it?

Try finding out the guy you've been talking to for 3 months has a girlfriend who just gave birth to his SECOND kid

ReputationRep:

Literally such a horrible feeling, hope tomorrow's better

(Original post by 0to100)
    Are you my gf because that literally happened to her last thursday

Her thing has been on 2 mths and it's been spilling over(literally) into 3 months. Except her jackets are short so I can imagine O__O. So she got in a strop with me saying "if you had a car you couldve given me a ride instead of the world seeing my stains."

Anyway we're taking her to the OBGYN have an appt for december because 2mths long is not normal...is it?
    Oh my god??? two months?? Wtf

ReputationRep:
    Aw :hugs: it'll get better dw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ions)
    Literally such a horrible feeling, hope tomorrow's better

Oh my god??? two months?? Wtf
    guess it's not normal..

well over 2 mths. I remember because in aug like around the ...20th? I wanted to have sex and she told me she was "spotting" and couldnt. So I remember it was sep 2 when it was reallly bloody and then it eased up like mid sep, then it wa back on, then a pattern with clots coming out and reg bleeding and no bleeding then suddenly bleeding agai so she lost track understandably methinks and like last thur didn't know it would be on. So her mum and I scheduled a dr appt. for dec 12 :\

we don't now if it's miscarriage...? or a normal irregular period...or something....else....

ReputationRep:
    guess it's not normal..

well over 2 mths. I remember because in aug like around the ...20th? I wanted to have sex and she told me she was "spotting" and couldnt. So I remember it was sep 2 when it was reallly bloody and then it eased up like mid sep, then it wa back on, then a pattern with clots coming out and reg bleeding and no bleeding then suddenly bleeding agai so she lost track understandably methinks and like last thur didn't know it would be on. So her mum and I scheduled a dr appt. for dec 12 :\

we don't now if it's miscarriage...? or a normal irregular period...or something....else....
    ohhh. I hope it's all okay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ions)
    ohhh. I hope it's all okay!
    :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    guess it's not normal..

:eek: sorry to hear that :cry2: hope she's okay!
    I havent had such a problem, but ive gone about 4 months without it once which was weird but amazing! felt so clean lol
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster

Is that it? Just have a hot shower and dry yourself off. Chiccl your stiff in the washer.
    Cant you borrow some milk or dont you have any condensed or evaporated or powdered milk? Cant you nip to the corner shop? What about other forms of instant drink?

I actually thought you were going to say your worked all weekend and found out your essay was totally destriyed by the rain or other.

Still time get milk , decent food, watch film and relax.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you've gotten your milk now! :hugs:

I'm not having a great day either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    :eek: sorry to hear that :cry2: hope she's okay!
    I havent had such a problem, but ive gone about 4 months without it once which was weird but amazing! felt so clean lol
    :zomg:

well you're younger so you're still like...growing or whatever. She's in her 20s and this **** is happening. Because even I know like 2-3 mth on the rag is off.

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:

well you're younger so you're still like...growing or whatever. She's in her 20s and this **** is happening. Because even I know like 2-3 mth on the rag is off.
    ahaha growing periods lool
    lol, my mum is so lucky she first started her periods at 19
    i started at 14

ReputationRep:
    ahaha growing periods lool
    lol, my mum is so lucky she first started her periods at 19
    i started at 14
    wtf 19 >_>
    aint it meant to be like 10 or summat...
    the earlier you start the earlier you stop

ReputationRep:
    wtf 19 >_>
    aint it meant to be like 10 or summat...
    the earlier you start the earlier you stop
    exactly, but peak for her now because she starts every two weeks and I start every 5/6 weeks ahahaha
    10's a bit early although this one girl I knew started at 9
    It's meant to be like early teens, 12/13/14
    yeah you know your stuff mann :rolleyes: my mums around 50 now and she's nowhere near finishing

ReputationRep:
    exactly, but peak for her now because she starts every two weeks and I start every 5/6 weeks ahahaha
    10's a bit early although this one girl I knew started at 9
    It's meant to be like early teens, 12/13/14
    yeah you know your stuff mann :rolleyes: my mums around 50 now and she's nowhere near finishing
    well its for men too, menopause
    the human bod is weird I swear, it's like its own universe :moon:

ReputationRep:
    well its for men too, menopause
    the human bod is weird I swear, it's like its own universe :moon:
    i should know that lol, i had no idea but i havent done that unit yet, oml its gonaa be learn about sex in the class, the boys are so immature the last time i learnt about sex i was in an only girls school
    looooollllll tht looks so cute i have no idea why the second line :lol:

so this one time I went to visit my nan with my mum and my brother and i was very a pair of light coloured leggings and i go to use her toilet to realise my period has started and has leaked right through onto my leggings so i spend ages in the bathroom trying to wash out the red stain but it just made it yellow so i had to travel back through london which involved passing through many busy train stations with an obvious patch on my private area so it could be worse !! -_-

ReputationRep:
    i should know that lol, i had no idea but i havent done that unit yet, oml its gonaa be learn about sex in the class, the boys are so immature the last time i learnt about sex i was in an only girls school
    looooollllll tht looks so cute i have no idea why the second line :lol:
    it's the only thing I paid attention to in biology

ReputationRep:
    it's the only thing I paid attention to in biology
    haha awhhhhh thats so cute! only interested in your own business eh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.